So You're Here...

While there is plenty of good to be said about 140-character communique, there can be no underestimating the value of written prose. Even recipes can be pretty. It seems to me that none of us are exercising our first amendment rights as thoroughly as we ought to if we've not yet been sued... and I aim to do something about that.





"We were alphas once, we just... adjusted".



PSA: Grammatical Masochism

*Fixed!*

Yes. I know that it says:

"The cool and trendy people that *reads* my blog".

I know.
I know.

I know.

And I'm desperately trying to find the place in the template coding where I can correct A.) That cheesy line and/or B.) The painful grammar.

But for now, the coolness of the template is worth it. Though not without disclaimer.

A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

_MG_5200

IMG_5742

IMG_5857

IMG_5994

IMG_6036

PA121039

_MG_4986

_MG_4589